Fall Is Here!


    Fall is here! I'm so happy to see all the beautiful colors and unique plants that are in bloom at this time of year. The colors of the leaves are a beautiful deep palette---ruby reds, golden yellows, and burnt browns. The trees inspire me all year round, but it is at this time of year that they speak to me the most.




    Do any of you happen to know what plant this is to the right here? I am pretty sure it isn't edible, but it reminds me of "blueberries" or "wild grapes."








    Another aspect of fall that I love is the weather. It gets to be a nice cool feeling outside with a breeze every once in a while. It makes it very nice to cozy up inside with a blanket next to a fire. Wood stoves hold a special place in my heart as I grew up in a family that had a wood stove that we used every Fall/Winter. It was our main source of heat due to our financial situation. (We did have indoor heat, but we tried not to use it until it got too cold to save on money.) I also love the crackle of the wood in the fire as it burned. It is such a soothing, calming sound.



Thanks for reading this little piece I put together about my love of Fall! ~ Kaitlyn Fisk 

Comments

Popular Posts