Thank you.

Hello,


   I just wanted to write a blog to you all to thank you for your support. I started this whole photography thing many years ago when I barely knew what the internet was. I didn't know anything about Instagram or even how to really work a DSLR camera. I was simply experimenting and testing the waters. I thought the best avenue to spread my photography was through blogging. This may still be the case, but I haven't been very consistent with my use of this blog so it ruins the social experiment. I still don't know the best way of exploiting my photography so as many people as possible can see it, but I do know one thing--running this blog has been one of the best experiences of my life. It helped me to get aquainted with the internet and it helped me to feel important. I just want to thank anyone who stumbled across this website. Now, this isn't a goodbye. I will still keep using this blog. I actually plan on using it more regularly. I have found that I really miss writing little stories to accompany my images. Photojournalism suits me. I just wanted to extend this thank you because I felt it was due to all of you. So, thank you.

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn 

Comments

Popular Posts